- Ask A Question
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Watershed Cascade Triple Rock
- Dimensions: 24"H 36"H, 42"H
- Approximate Weight: 175 lbs.
- Available in Dapple Gray Rock with Black Pebbles and Chestnut Rock with Mixed Pebbles
- Molded from real stone and made of durable GFRC concrete, giving them a very natural look and texture
- Quality construction ensures many years of durability, yet weighs hundreds of pounds less than identical "real" stone
- Achelous Basin - 48"D x 16"H
- 1980gph Mag-Drive Pump
- Kink-free tubing with quick disconnects, ball valve and required fittings
- Polished Pebbles
The fountain is constructed from sturdy GFRC concrete, mimicking the appearance of genuine stone, resulting in an authentic and natural feel. Its exceptional construction ensures long-lasting durability, while being substantially lighter in weight than similar "real" stone fountains, which can weigh several hundred pounds more.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.