Orders received by The Soothing Company are typically sent UPS, FedEx, U.S. Postal Service or freight carrier. If you need your order delivered within a certain time frame or have questions on any lead times for products (orders that are made-to-order will take longer due to their customization), please contact a customer service representative at The Soothing Company and they will try to accommodate your request.
*Please contact customer service if you would like to know estimated processing and shipping times on your order to your destination.
Free Shipping Offer
This free shipping offer is valid for curbside delivery only.
Most products offered by The Soothing Company qualify for free shipping within the Continental US. Some products also ship free to Canada and Puerto Rico (please contact a customer service representative to see if your item qualifies for free international shipping). If you have a question about your product's shipping, feel free to contact a customer service representative at The Soothing Company to help answer any and all questions.
In order to ship a product outside of the Continental US, please call The Soothing Company to receive a shipping quote. Please have on hand, the name and product code for the item that you are inquiring about, as well as the full address of the intended recipient at the time of your call to The Soothing Company.
Semi Truck Delivery
Any item that is purchased, that is extremely large in size or weight, must be sent via independent freight carrier. Please note the following information regarding freight carrier deliver:
- The delivery driver dropping your item off will deliver your item curbside. They are not required to assist in getting the product into your home, or onto your driveway. If asked, they may or may not assist you in this process, as they’re not required. These special services are the responsibility of you, the customer. We do not pay for any storage fees that may result if the item is not immediately delivered to the customer.
- Any change of original shipping address of a product is not the responsibility of The Soothing Company and any fees associated with the change are the responsibility of the customer.
- White Glove delivery service may be available in some areas, by some trucking companies. White Glove delivery service, if it is arranged, is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please note that very heavy items will require a forklift to move them from curbside drop off to their determined location. A great resource for this is a local contractor or landscaper.
- If there is any damage suspected upon deliver, please mark the driver's delivery slip "POSSIBLE DAMAGE. PENDING INSPECTION", so any issues that may arise can be corrected, or part replaced. Please contact The Soothing Company immediately to report any issues or damages.
- Soothing Company will not be liable for or reimburse installation fees in any circumstance.
Expedited Shipping Policy
Any additional charges for Expedited Shipping WILL NOT be refunded on shipments that are postponed due to causes outside of shipper’s control, including but not limited to the following:
The nature of the shipment, defect, or inherent vice of the product; Failure of the Shipper or Consignee to observe any term contained in these Air Freight Terms, including but not limited to improper or insufficient packaging, securing, addressing or marking of any shipment, including the omission of, or provision of, an incorrect Consignee address or ZIP code on the Air Waybill, providing insufficient information, or the Shipper’s failure to follow any term related to shipments that are not acceptable for transport. Acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or hazardous goods, incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts of omissions of customs officials or similar authorities, the application of security regulations imposed by the government or otherwise applicable to the shipment, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, or other circumstances beyond our control (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Force Majeure Events”). Compliance with laws, government regulations, orders or requirements, or any cause beyond our control.
The following shipments are not eligible for Guaranteed Service:
Shipments destined for delivery to locations outside the service area for Next Day Air Freight or 2nd Day Air Freight.
Shipments referenced on Section 21 SHIPMENTS NOT ACCEPTED Guaranteed Service for on-schedule Next Day Air Freight and 2nd Day Air
Freight within the United States will be extended by 90 minutes on the Day after Thanksgiving and on December 18th through December 24th.