- Ask A Question
- Choose between Buff ang Gray finishes
- Heat output: 65,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of cast MGO and steel
- Coordinates with Sedona propane tank cover (11815) and Sedona 66" rectangle fire pit storage cover (A11813)
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 7 hrs (high setting) - 20 hrs (low setting)
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight with standard curbside delivery
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 31 lbs. is recommended
- Fire table with leveling feet
- 41" linear stainless steel burner
- Lava rock filler
- Storage cover
- AAA battery
- Tank seat
- 8' LP hose with regulator and natural gas conversion kit with 10' NG hose and quick connect socket
Command the ultimate outdoor oasis with the Sedona 66” Rectangle Propane Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit (66.25"L x 29"W x 15.5"H): where rustic charm meets fiery grandeur. This masterpiece, sculpted from lightweight MGO resembling inviting stacked stone, instantly transforms your backyard into a haven of warmth and conversation. Ignite the 65,000 BTU inferno dancing across the expansive 46" linear burner with a simple push, tailoring the ambiance with adjustable flame height. But the magic extends beyond firelight. This beauty comes fully equipped: leveling feet, stainless steel burner, lava rock, storage cover, propane hose with regulator, and even a natural gas conversion kit for future flexibility. When the flames subside, simply add the included lid and the Sedona transforms into a functional outdoor coffee table. Craving extra flair? Elevate your space with the matching propane tank cover that doubles as a side table (sold separately). Crafted with meticulous detail and CSA certified for your peace of mind, the Sedona is weather, sun, and rust resistant – built to endure countless evenings of laughter and warmth under the stars. Let this timeless gem redefine your outdoor space and ignite endless possibilities for effortless entertaining and rustic allure.
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb. liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.