- Ask A Question
- Fire bowl: 40"L x 40"W x 16.25"H; 121 lbs
- Burn area: 35.75"L x 35.75"W x 2"D
- Circular burner tube: 15"Diameter
- Shipping Dimensions: 47”L x 47”W x 18.5”H
- Shipping Weight: 183 lbs.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push-button ignition
- Made of cast MGO and powder-coated steel
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 8 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Adjustable flame height
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with Real Flame Conversion Kit G0002-03 (not included)
- Coordinates with Real Flame propane tank cover T0025-black
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant
- CSA certified
- Basic assembly required
Please Note: This fire bowl should be cleaned regularly to ensure safe use and extended product life. Do not attempt to clean unless fire is completely out and unit is cool to the touch. DO NOT use oven cleaner or abrasive cleaners as they will damage this product. Cover when not in use.California residents please click on the link below for information on Proposition 65 BEFORE purchasing.
- Fire bowl with leveling feet
- Stainless steel burner
- Lava rock
- Tank seat
- 10' LP hose with regulator
- Vinyl storage cover
- 1 year limited warranty
Casually rustic in light-textured gray finish, the Idledale Fire Bowl is an instant upgrade to your outdoors. The black steel base adds a refined touch. This fire bowl is perfect for incorporating into your existing patio setup or include it in your next backyard DIY project. It comes with a reliable electric push-button ignition and includes a stainless steel burner, lava rock filler, and a protective storage cover.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.