- Ask A Question
- GFRC Horseshoe Falls Rock
- Rock Dimensions: 38" X 36" X 13"H
- Rock Weight: 80 lbs.
- Reservoir: 48" Achelous Basin
- Basin Dimensions: 51.5" D x 14"H
- Basin Weight: 65 lbs.
- Reservoir Capacity: Approx. 95 gallons
- Available in Dapple Gray Rock with Black Pebbles and Chestnut Rock with Mixed Pebbles
- Molded from real stone and made of durable GFRC concrete, giving them a very natural look and texture
- Quality construction ensures many years of durability, yet weighs hundreds of pounds less than identical "real" stone
- Pump: Blue Thumb Large Mag-Drive Pump 1,110 gph flow
- Plumbing: Kink-free tubing with quick disconnects, ball valve and required fittings
- Polished Pebbles
Designed like a horseshoe-shaped waterfall, the Horseshoe Falls Stone Outdoor Fountain features water cascading down over natural-looking stone textures into a large hidden basin below. The fountain is constructed from sturdy GFRC concrete, mimicking the appearance of genuine stone, resulting in an authentic and natural feel. Its exceptional construction ensures long-lasting durability, while being substantially lighter in weight than similar "real" stone fountains, which can weigh several hundred pounds more.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.