- Ask A Question
- Dimension: 19"L x 19"W x 25"H
- Weight: 67 lbs.
- Finish: Matte Black
- Material: Iron
- Product is handmade by skilled artisans
- Old-world design
- One drainage hole, centered, approximately 3/4"
- Guaranteed to highlight your floral décor
- Hard-wearing, and long-lasting
- Ideal for gardens, patios, and walkways
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
This Glasgow Urn Planter in Matte Black is bold addition to your outdoor collection. It is very appealing for your outdoor design because of its rich texture, color and it will surely highlight your blooms.
Always place any Campania product on a solid level surface and not directly on grass, soil, or an uneven surface. While our iron is durable, proper winter care is recommended for all Campania iron planters for protection in environments with potential freeze-thaw cycles. If a planter is to be left planted over the winter, ensure proper drainage by 1.) Placing a layer of coarse gravel or other appropriate drainage material in the bottom of the container, and 2.) Making sure the drainage holes are not blocked. If the planter remains in contact with the ground surface over the winter, the freeze-thaw cycles may cause the planter to crack.
Liquid error (product-description-tabs line 1): include usage is not allowed in this context