- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 36"L x 36" W x 15.25"H
- Weight: 99 lbs.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs.
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 9 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting).
- Burn area dimensions: 23”L x 23”W x 3.5”H.
- Electronic Push-button Ignition.
- Constructed of powder-coated steel.
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table.
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit.
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant.
- CSA certified.
- Basic assembly required.
Please Note: This table should be cleaned regularly to ensure safe use and extended product life. Do not attempt to clean unless fire is completely out and unit is cool to the touch. DO NOT use oven cleaner or abrasive cleaners as they will damage this product. Wipe exterior surfaces with a mild dishwashing soap, then rinse clean with water. Cover when not in use.California residents please click on the link below for information on Proposition 65 BEFORE purchasing.
- Fire table with leveling feet
- 15" round stainless steel burner
- Burner lid
- Lava rock filler
- Tank seat
- Leveling feet
- 9' LP hose and regulator
- Vinyl storage cover
- Natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket
- 1 year limited warranty
The Aegean Square Propane Fire Table is a welcome addition to most outdoor living spaces. Adding warmth and a relaxing ambiance for any occasion. Available in mist gray or weathered slate and in multiple sizes, the steel table is finished with powered-coated paint for added weather resistance. The Aegean comes complete with a steel lid for increased functionality, red lava rock, a polyester protective cover, and can be converted to Natural gas by a Certified Gas Technician with the conversion kit that is included with the table. Enhance the look of your table with optional accessories like a propane tank cover, gas hose cover, and Real Flame fire glass.
Note: Unit requires approximately 55 lbs of glass filler.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.