- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 14.5″W x 18″H
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- Available colors: Riviera Blue, Weathered Copper, and Mediterranean
- Material: Glazed Pottery
- Glazes on our containers consist of natural, not chemical, components and therefore the final color of the product will vary creating the unique beauty of each piece.
- No plumbing is necessary. The fountain is self circulating
- High-fired for durability
- Frost resistant
We suggest that birdbath/fountain tops not be left outside in the winter. Once the top fills with water/snow and freezes, the top may crack. All birdbath/fountain bases, bench legs, and statuary should be raised up off the ground in winter so they will not freeze to the ground surface. Ideally, a fountain should be stored indoors in the winter away from the elements. However, if a fountain bowl must be left outside, remove all pumps, rubber stoppers, drain pipes, finials, and small components, and cover the top with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic, making sure that water does not accumulate in the basin and freeze. Fountain pumps, finials, and other small components should be stored indoors. Check the fountain periodically to ensure that the cover is secure and water is not accumulating in any fountain component.
- Electric recirculating pump
- All hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain
- Full step by step directions
Campania International's new line of glazed and terra cotta pottery is high-fired between 990 (terra cotta) and 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to ensure frost resistance and durability. Due to the processes used in the manufacturing of our hand-made and hand-glazed containers, all variations with respect to firing, color, size and crackling are natural occurrences in the manufacturing process.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
Liquid error (product-description-tabs line 1): include usage is not allowed in this context