- Ask A Question
Since our water features use natural stone, variations can only be expected.
Ordering your fountain with the optional stone selection allows you see and select your exact stone before it ships. This way there are no surprises. If ordering a mirror surface water feature the stone selection is not needed nor applicable.
Trim and Surface Options
Our Majestic River Fountains Has Over 12 Different Trim and Over 15 Different Surface Options To Choose FromCLICK HERE TO SEE EXAMPLES
Company Signage With Style
Add Your Logo To Your New Feature
Click link below to request a mock up with your logo on this water fountainCLICK HERE TO SEE LOGO EXAMPLES AND REQUEST MOCK UP
Manufactured in the USA
This water feature comes with a One Year manufacturer's warranty and is made here in the USA
Optional LED Lights - programmable with remote
(15 different colors with lighting effects)
Fountain Cleaner which will help with hard water stains and mineral build up Please note: cleaner is not recommended for fountains with logos
Indoor/Outdoor Hood Covers Available - Place your fountain outdoors with our available hood covers.CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Click here to see your logo on this fountain
- Dimensions: 54”W x 69”H x 6”D
- View current stone inventory HERE.
- Silver & Bronze Mirror Weight: 240 lbs./Shipping Weight: 270 lbs.
- Multi-color, Green, & Black Featherstone Weight: 180 lbs. / Shipping Weight: 225 lbs.
- Multi-color & Green Slate Weight: 490 lbs./ Shipping Weight: 565 lbs.
- Brown & Green Rainforest Marble and Black Spider Marble Weight: 490 lbs./Shipping Weight: 565 lbs.
- Chavo, Piano, Grindio, Fantasia, Magnifico Travertine & Blue and Red Patagonia Granite Weight: 490 lbs. / Shipping Weight: 565 lbs.
- Ships: Common Carrier
- Water Sound: Medium
- Usage: Indoor
- Hand made in the USA
- Comes with an optional Color Changing LED Lighting with Remote
- Also comes with an optional On/Off Remote to control the fountain
- EZ install bracket makes set-up simple
- The welded plastic liner is double tested and prevents against leakage
- A uniquely designed water distribution unit system won’t clog, thus giving you even water flow
- Only one cord plugs into the wall and is easily concealed behind the water fountain with a 90 degree plug
- Durable powder coat finish on all of our painted metal trim
- Fully contained
- Hardware to hang on a sheetrock wall
- LED Lighting and 6 bulbs (GU10)
- Soft White LED bulbs (2700K-3000K) have replaced all halogen bulbs
- Polished River Pebbles
- EZ Installation DVD and printed instructions
- Electric pump
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Majestic River Wall Fountain with Logo is a fabulous two-panel water feature that can instantly make any office look more professional. It has an elegant modern design that is very pleasing to the eyes. This piece is perfect for featuring your logo.
These features are made with natural stones. Fissures, fill materials in cavities, flaking of layered stone surfaces, natural grooves or lines, and chips off corners that do not inhibit the performance or aesthetics of the water feature are part of the natural stones and do not constitute a warranty claim.
Disclaimer: Because all of our stones are natural, they are each unique in color and texture and will vary from the pictures shown. We do offer a stone selection option where you can select your stone before we ship it to you. For more information please contact Soothing Company Customer Service.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the warranty on your fountain? How long are they expected to last? How long have you been in business and do you have some references you could send me? I am considering the Majestic River Wall Fountain with Logo for our office. Is the travertine the one displayed with Aetna logo? Thank you!
1 year warranty We have been in business for 9 years They should last a long time, the only thing that can go out is the pumps and lights. The pumps typically last 2-5 years. Yes, the fountain with the Aetna logo is travertine surface.
Can you deliver to the UK please if so how much is the postage. What is the maintenance on these wall water feature please? kind regards Emily Kassam
We recommend that you use distilled water in this feature. This cuts down on the maintenance. You will want to empty out the fountain a few times a year and wipe it down well.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a shipping quote to the UK.