- Ask A Question
- Choose your size!
- 5'W x 7'6"L
- 2'W x 3'L
- 2'W x 8'L
- 3'6"W x 5'6"L
- 7'6"W X 9'6"L
- 8'3"W X 11'6"L
- Expertly hand tufted and imported from China
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from weather resistant Polyester/Acrylic blend for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Pile height 0.5". Use of a non-skid rug pad is highly recommended to prevent slippage, as well as for added comfort, rug longevity and floor protection.
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- Backing Material: Polyester
- This design takes inspiration from the beaches of Brazil in this abstract interpretation of waves crashing to shore.
- Designed by Liora Manne
- This pattern features hues of navy, blue, beige and white that highlight the detailed shading of this rug.
This rug is like the stretches of sand along the Ipanema coast, filled with subtle movement and cool hues on a warm night. Hand hooked of weather-resistant fiber, this collection is a blend of comfort, softness and durability. Ravella features vivid color and is treated for fade resistance. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Do not use beater brush. If long ends appear do not pull. This is not a defect. It is a normal occurrence in hand tufted rugs and is easily remedied using scissors to trim the sprouted section even with the rug. Sponge spots clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground and allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.