- Ask A Question
- Choose your size!
- 5'W x 7'6"L
- 2'W x 3'L
- 2'W x 8'L
- 3'6"W x 5'6"L
- 7'6"W x 9'6"L
- 8'3"W X 11'6"L
- Expertly hand tufted and imported from China
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from weather resistant Polyester/Acrylic blend for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Pile height 0.5". Use of a non-skid rug pad is highly recommended to prevent slippage, as well as for added comfort, rug longevity and floor protection.
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- Backing Material: Polyester
- Features a scattered autumn leaf pattern that highlights the intricate shading and vibrant color
- Designed by Liora Manne
- Designed with a natural tan background and accented by leaves in orange and rust
This hand-hooked decorative area rug features a scattered autumn leaf pattern that highlights the intricate shading and vibrant orange and rust colors on a natural background. This colorful design will effortlessly complement any indoor or outdoor space. Made in China from a polyester acrylic blend, the Ravella Collection is hand tufted to create vibrant multi-toned detailed designs with tight textural loops and a high-quality finish. The material is flatwoven, weather resistant, UV stabilized and treated for added fade resistance, making this easy care area rug perfect for indoor or outdoor placement. This soft, durable area rug is ideal for your patio, sunroom or those high traffic areas such as your kitchen, living room, entryway or dining room. Intricately shaded yarns bring to life the nature inspired designs of this collection that will beautifully accent your home. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Do not use beater brush. If long ends appear do not pull. This is not a defect. It is a normal occurrence in hand tufted rugs and is easily remedied using scissors to trim the sprouted section even with the rug. Sponge spots clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground and allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.