- Ask A Question
- Choose your size!
- 4'10"W x 7'6"L
- 1'11"W x 4'11"L
- 1'11"W x 7'6"L
- 2'7"W x 4'3"L
- 3'11"W x 5'10"L
- 3'3"W x 4'11"L
- 6'6"W x 9'4"L
- 7'10"W x 9'10"L
- 8'10"W x 11'9"L
- Expertly machine crafted and imported from Egypt
- UV stabilized for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from durable and fade resistant 75% Polypropylene/25% polyester for high traffic areas.
- Pile height 0.12". Use of a non-skid rug pad is highly recommended to prevent slippage, as well as for added comfort, rug longevity and floor protection.
- Both Water and Fade Resistant for high performance.
- Backing Material: Latex
- A contemporary botanical design with a tropical vibe leaf pattern that will complement your indoor or outdoor space
- Designed by Liora Manne
- A tan background highlights the tropical leaves in shades of light and dark green
The Palm Border features a tan background with a leaf pattern in shades of light and dark green that has a tropical vibe bringing serenity to any space, indoor or outdoor. Made in Egypt from 75% polypropylene/25% polyester, the Marina Collection is Power Loomed to create intricate designs with a broad color spectrum and a high-quality finish. The material is flatwoven, low profile, weather resistant, UV stabilized for enhanced fade resistance, durable and ideal for those high traffic areas such as your patio, sunroom, kitchen, entryway, hallway, living room and bedroom making this the ideal indoor or outdoor rug. Detailed patterns are offered in an eclectic mix of styles ranging from tropical, coastal, geometric, contemporary and traditional designs; making these perfect accent rugs for your home. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Sponge spots to clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.