- Ask A Question
- Choose your size!
- 4'10" x 7'6"
- 1'11" x 7'6"
- 2'7" x 3'11"
- 3'3" x 4'11"
- 6'6" x 9'4"
- 7'10" Square
- 7'10" x 9'10"
- Expertly machine crafted and imported from Turkey
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from weather resistant 88% Polypropylene/12% Polyester for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Low profile height 0.20". Use of a non-skid rug pad is highly recommended to prevent slippage, as well as for added comfort, rug longevity and floor protection.
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- Backing Material: Latex
- A contemporary update on a traditional bordered medallion design
- Designed by Liora Manne
- Designed with a blue-grey background and ivory accents in intricate plant like designs
Detailed and intricate, this traditional pattern beautifully displays central floral medallions with borders accented with detailed plant like shapes in detailed, repeating patterns. The ivory details and faded blue background is a contemporary and modern update; making this the perfect rug to bring brightness to any space inside or outside your home. Made in Turkey from 88% Polypropylene/12% Polyester, the Malibu Collection is Power Loomed to create intricate designs offered in a high-quality finish and a substantial, sturdy feel. Each design has sophisticated pattern definition accented with heavy texture and subtle background shading. The material is flatwoven, low profile, weather resistant, UV stabilized for enhanced fade resistance, durable and ideal for those high traffic areas such as your patio, sunroom, kitchen, entryway, hallway, living room and bedroom; making this the ideal indoor or outdoor rug. Detailed patterns are offered in an eclectic mix of styles ranging from abstract, tropical, casual and traditional designs. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Sponge spots to clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water, then hose rug clean. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.