- Ask A Question
- Choose your size!
- 2'W x 3'L
- 1'8"W x 2'6"L
- 2'6"W x 4'L
- Expertly hand tufted crafted and imported from China
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from a weather and fade resistant polyester/acrylic blend for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Pile height 0.375". Use of a non-skid rug pad is highly recommended to prevent slippage, as well as for added comfort, rug longevity and floor protection.
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- Backing Material: Polyester
- The Flora Bee mat features sophisticated artwork showcasing a queen bee in the center surrounded by flowers and vines
- Designed by Liora Manne
- Designed with blue, green, red, orange and yellow on a natural background
The Flora Bee mat features sophisticated artwork showcasing a multi-colored queen bee in the center surrounded by flowers and vines in bright red, orange, blue, green and yellow. Made in China from a polyester/acrylic blend, the Frontporch Collection is hand tufted to create detailed designs with intricately blended colors for a high-quality finish. The material is hand hooked to create both softness and durability with weather resistant and added fade resistant treatment that is remarkably easy to clean. These pieces are perfect for your patio, entryway, bathroom, laundry room and kitchen making this the ideal indoor or outdoor rug. Fun, casual and unique these vibrant, crisp and detailed patterns range from coastal, farmhouse, novelty sayings, pets and traditional designs to perfectly accent your home. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Do not use beater brush. If long ends appear do not pull. This is not a defect. It is a normal occurrence in hand tufted rugs and is easily remedied using scissors to trim the sprouted section even with the rug. Sponge spots clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground and allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.