- Ask A Question
- Choose your size!
- 2'W x 3'L
- 1'8"W x 2'6"L
- 2'W x 5'L
- 2'6"W x 4'L
- Expertly hand tufted crafted and imported from China
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from a weather and fade resistant polyester/acrylic blend for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Pile height 0.375". Use of a non-skid rug pad is highly recommended to prevent slippage, as well as for added comfort, rug longevity and floor protection.
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- Backing Material: Polyester
- Features a dachshund playing with a beach ball on the sand by the ocean's edge
- Designed by Liora Manne
- Designed with red, blue, white, green, yellow, beige and brown
The decorative Coastal Dog novelty mat features a dachshund with a colorful shirt playing with a beach ball on the sand by the ocean's edge. The Frontporch collection of floor mats is made in China of a polyester/acrylic blend. Hand Tufted to create vibrant multi-toned detailed designs with tight textural loops and a high-quality finish. The material is flatwoven, easy-care, weather resistant and UV stabilized for added fade resistance, making this floor mat perfect for indoor or outdoor placement. This soft, durable floor mat is ideal for your patio, sunroom or those high traffic areas such as your kitchen, living room, entryway or dining room. Intricately shaded yarns bring to life the nature inspired designs of this collection that will beautifully accent your home. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Do not use beater brush. If long ends appear do not pull. This is not a defect. It is a normal occurrence in hand tufted rugs and is easily remedied using scissors to trim the sprouted section even with the rug. Sponge spots clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground and allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.