- Ask A Question
- Choose your size!
- 5'3" x 7'3"
- 1'11" x 4'11"
- 1'11" x 7'6"
- 2'7" x 3'11"
- 3'3" x 4'11"
- 6'6" x 9'4"
- 7'6" x 10'9"
- 8'6" x 13'
- Expertly machine crafted and imported from Turkey
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from weather resistant 90% Polypropylene/10% Polyester for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Pile height 0.275". Use of a non-skid rug pad is highly recommended to prevent slippage, as well as for added comfort, rug longevity and floor protection.
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- Backing Material: Latex
- This design showcases the subtle sophistication of leopard print border with a solid center
- Designed by Liora Manne
- Designed in a soft silver sisal with subtle color variations from center to border
Subtle but striking, this design features a thick leopard print border surrounding a textured center. A neutral pattern in light grey, the texture becomes a key design element to highlight the transitional global motif. Made in Turkey from 90% Polypropylene/10% Polyester, the Dunes Collection is Power Loomed to create a soft thickly woven, wide looped designs offered in a high-quality finish with a soft, substantial feel. Each rich pattern has multi-faceted textures that create interesting dimensions, lending to an intricate tonal pattern definition accented with luxurious hi-low details. The cushioned material is weather resistant, UV stabilized for enhanced fade resistance, durable and ideal for those high traffic areas such as your patio, sunroom, kitchen, entryway, hallway, living room and bedroom; making this the ideal indoor or outdoor rug. Detailed patterns are offered in a range of abstract, modern, contemporary, casual and traditional designs. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Do not use beater brush. If long ends appear do not pull. This is not a defect. It is a normal occurrence in hand tufted rugs and is easily remedied using scissors to trim the sprouted section even with the rug. Sponge spots clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground and allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.