- Ask A Question
- Choose your size!
- 5'3" x 7'3"
- 1'11" x 7'6"
- 3'3" x 4'11"
- 6'6" x 9'4"
- 7'10" x 9'10"
- Expertly machine crafted and imported from Egypt
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from weather resistant 100% polypropylene for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Low profile height 0.125". Use of a non-skid rug pad is highly recommended to prevent slippage, as well as for added comfort, rug longevity and floor protection.
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- Designed by Liora Manne
- Backing Material: Latex
- The Bamboo pattern features an uniquely stylish contemporary wood block like pattern
- This Bamboo pattern features an uniquely stylish contemporary wood block like pattern in ivory on a grey background
This modern contemporary area rug features a bamboo design in a wood bock like pattern in grey and ivory to create a subtle, yet dynamic accents. Made in Egypt from 100% polypropylene, the Cove Collection is Power Loomed to create thickly woven designs offered in a high-quality finish with a soft, substantial feel. Each rich pattern has multi-faceted textures that create interesting dimensions, highlighted by the flexible four color loop definition accented with luxurious hi-low details. The cushioned material is weather resistant, UV stabilized for enhanced fade resistance, durable with a latex backing and ideal for those high traffic areas such as your patio, sunroom, kitchen, entryway, hallway, living room and bedroom; making this the perfect indoor or outdoor rug. Detailed patterns are offered in a range of abstract, modern, contemporary, casual and traditional designs. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Do not use beater brush. If long ends appear do not pull. This is not a defect. It is a normal occurrence in hand tufted rugs and is easily remedied using scissors to trim the sprouted section even with the rug. Sponge spots clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground and allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.