- Ask A Question
- Choose your size!
- 4'10" x 7'6"
- 1'11" x 4'11"
- 1'11" x 7'6"
- 3'3" x 4'11"
- 3'9" x 5'7"
- 6'6" x 9'4"
- 7'10" Square
- 7'10" x 9'10"
- Expertly machine crafted and imported from Turkey
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from weather resistant 87% Polypropylene/13% Polyester for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Low profile height 0.125". Use of a non-skid rug pad is highly recommended to prevent slippage, as well as for added comfort, rug longevity and floor protection.
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- Backing Material: Latex
- This traditional design features a tile pattern on a solid background
- Designed by Liora Manne
- This decorative area rug features a detailed stenciled medallion tile floral motif in aqua on an ivory background.
- The geometric tile pattern creates a tradional style for any room in the house.
This vintage area rug with an intricate antique tile pattern brings sophisticated and traditional style to your home. The aqua background contrasts with the white medallions to create a detailed repeating geometric pattern. This striking rug is perfect indoors for welcoming guests in your entryway, living room, kitchen, bedroom or as an elevated detail on your outdoor patio. Made in Turkey from 87% Polypropylene/13% Polyester, this performance collection is Power Loomed to create subtle, naturally beautiful multi-toned detailed designs with a high-quality finish. The material is flatwoven, UV stabilized, fade resistant, durable and ideal for those high traffic areas such as your patio, deck and living room making this the perfect indoor or outdoor rug. A fresh take on traditional area rugs, patterns range from tropical, coastal, contemporary and classic to seamlessly tie together the design of your home. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Do not use beater brush. If long ends appear do not pull. This is not a defect. It is a normal occurrence in hand tufted rugs and is easily remedied using scissors to trim the sprouted section even with the rug. Sponge spots clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground and allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.