- Ask A Question
- Choose your size!
- 5'W x 7'6"L
- 1'8"W x 2'6"L
- 2'W x 3'L
- 2'W x 5'L
- 2'W x 8'L
- 2'6"W x 4'L
- 3'6"W x 5'6"L
- 5' Round
- 7'6"W x 9'6"L
- 8' Round
- 8'3"W x 11'6"L
- Expertly hand tufted and imported from China
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from weather resistant Polyester/Acrylic blend for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Pile height 0.375"
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- Backing Material: Polyester
- This tropical pattern features a detailed coral border in a perfectly natural design.
- Designed by Liora Manne
- This design features an aqua blue background with white coral border details.
- Warranty: 1 year - manufacturer
This hand-hooked area rug features a vibrant aqua blue background white a coral motif border. A classic, subtle tropical motif, this rug will effortlessly compliment any space inside or outside your home. Made in China from a polyester acrylic blend, the Capri Collection is hand tufted to create bright multi-toned detailed designs with a high-quality finish. The material is flatwoven, weather resistant and treated for added fade resistant making this the perfect rug for indoor or outdoor placement. This soft, durable piece is ideal for your patio, sunroom and those high traffic areas such as your entryway, kitchen, dining room and living room. A fresh take on nautical decor, these area rugs range in style from coastal to tropical motifs that beautifully accent your home decor. Limiting e
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Do not use beater brush. If long ends appear do not pull. This is not a defect. It is a normal occurrence in hand tufted rugs and is easily remedied using scissors to trim the sprouted section even with the rug. Sponge spots clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground and allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.