- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 49-3/8"W x 44-3/8"H x 25-5/8"D
- Appliance Rear Width: 49-3/8"
- Framing Width: 49-1/2"
- Framing Height: 44-7/8"
- Framing Depth: 23"
- Framing Front Width: 49-1/2"
- Framing Back Width: 49-1/2"
- BTU/hr Input: 56,000 NG
- Heating Capacity: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Viewing Area: 36 x 30"
- Accent lighting enhances the effect of the flame and illuminates the fireplace interior. Enjoy the ambiance, with or without the fire
- 30" tall fireplace adds enjoyment to your space
- IntelliFire Touch ignition system monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning
- IntelliFire Touch touchscreen remote control
- 316 marine grade stainless steel exterior is rust-resistant even in the harshest conditions
- Venting Notes
- Requires 8" DVP pipe. Must have a 24" minimum vertical vent before attaching a 90° elbow to unit
- Approved for use with PVLP-SLP and PVI-SLP-B with power vent wire harness (order separately)
- Anti-reflective glass
- Touch screen remote control (RC400)
- Halogen accent lights
- Factory installed outdoor kit
- Both Indoor and Outdoor Screen
- 56,000 BTUs
- 36" x 30" viewing area
- CSA design certified
- Required to Complete - Sold Separately
- Traditional or herringbone brick interior
- Units are built NG. Conversion kit required for LP
Seamlessly integrate your indoor and outdoor space with the Fortress See-through Gas Fireplace. The traditional style, expansive viewing area and authentic look fit perfectly in a variety of spaces. Non-reflective glass, accent lights and multiple interior brick options make this unique fireplace the ultimate in traditional luxury design. Enjoy the view both inside and out with the Fortress.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.