- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Sold individually
- XLarge Dimensions: 35.5″L x 35.5″W x 30.5"H / Weight: 40 lbs.
- Large Dimensions: 27.5″L x 27.5″W x 23.5"H / Weight: 30 lbs.
- Medium Dimensions: 21.75″L x 21.75″W x 18.5"H / Weight: 15 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 17.5″L x 17.5″W x 15"H / Weight: 12 lbs.
- XSmall Dimensions: 13.75″L x 13.75″W x 11.75"H / Weight: 9 lbs.
- Also available in Charcoal Premium Lite, Riverstone Premium Lite ,Rust Lite, Lead Lite and Stone Grey Lite finishes
- Finishes are textured to provide scratch resistance
- Materials: Unsaturated polyester resin, sand, stone powder, talc powder, and fiberglass.
- This innovative material convincingly replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials.
- Lightweight and appropriate for indoor and outside use in medium-low traffic areas, patios, terraces and gardens
- Produced by a patented process.
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly.
- One drainage hole, centered, approximately 1/2" - 3/4"
- Product is handmade by skilled artisans.
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color.
Lite® planters are rated for both indoor and outdoor use and frequently specified for rooftops and terraces, hospitality projects, public space installations, and restaurants. They are a great choice for jobs that do not allow for heavy-weight materials and where large scale plantings are required. Because of their light weight, fiberglass planters are easier to ship and material handle on the job. Fiberglass planters can withstand UV exposure and extreme temperatures, from high heat to frost and can tolerate the seasonal thaw cycles. Additionally, they won’t corrode due to exposure or direct contact with soil. There is no need to use plastic liners with Campania’s Lite® planters.
Care & Maintenance/Outdoor Planting Instructions: Our fiberglass planters are equipped with pre-installed drainage holes and raised feet to allow for drainage. The drain holes must be kept clear to maintain the longevity of your planter, especially in climates that undergo freeze thaw cycles in the winter.
We recommend: Covering the drain holes with a mesh screen or equivalent to keep debris from clogging the openings; Filling the bottom of the planter with non-porous drainage material; Filling the remainder of the planter with a well-draining soil mix that will not retain water; and lastly, covering the soil with decorative mulch or pine bark to the top rim of the planter to discourage water from pooling on the surface.
Cleaning Instructions: Campania Lite® planters can be cleaned with either water or Windex® with Ammonia-D. Spray down the surface of the planter where it is dirty and use a lint-free cloth or sponge to wipe the surface. Note that it may take several cycles of wiping and drying before the planter is completely clean. This is normal and to be expected with the texture in the fiberglass. Do not pressure wash, use alcohol based cleaners, apply corrosive cleaners or clean with anything abrasive.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.