- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Sold as Set of 4
- XLarge Dimensions: 28"D x 25.25"H
- Large Dimensions: 21.75"D x 15.75"H
- Medium Dimensions: 17.25"D x 15.75"H
- Small Dimensions: 13.5"D x 112.25"H
- Set Weight: 258 lbs.
- Available in Terra Nova finish
- One drainage hole, centered, approximately 1/2" - 3/4"
- Hand made artisan quality pottery
- High fired at 990 (terra cotta) to 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to maximize frost resistance and durability
- Less vulnerable to winter damage
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
The Causago Round Planter Set of 4 is an attractive-looking decorative pot that you could have for your home. It is made of terra cotta which is known for its durability and retains moisture so your plants will look good in it. It comes in a set of 4.
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, it should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
While the high firing temperature & quality of our Glazed & Terra Cotta containers results in a durable & frost-resistant product, we still recommend that they be stored in a frost-free covered area in winter. If left outside, water may accumulate in the container & freeze, causing the planter to crack & break. Planters that must be left outside should be covered to prevent water, snow & ice from accumulating inside the planter.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.