- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
- Dimensions: 6″W x 3.5″H
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Manufactured with a high-density cast stone mix
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Product is handmade by skilled artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- One drainage hole, centered, approximately 1/2"
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
- Made in the USA
Due to the nature of concrete, there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason, Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, they should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.