- Ask A Question
- Box Dimensions: 59 1/4"L x 6 1/8"W x 19 7/8"H
- Surround Dimensions: 22 1/2 x 66"
- Volts: 120/Amps: 12.5/Watts: 1500 max
- Heater: 1500 watts high - 750 watts low
- No Heater: 22 watts
- Lamps: LED 22 watts
- Rotor Motor: 1 at 5 watts
- Glass View Opening: 69" x 10”
- Plug Location: Left Side
- Cord Length: 76”
- Approx. Heating Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Can be built in flush or wall mounted with included brackets. Heat is emitted from a single slot in the face of the surround.
- FIRE & ICE ® Flame presentation ‐ three light strips allow for yellow, orange, blue, violet and rose colored flames
- Deep charcoal colored surround
- Touch pad with temperature display
- Latest LED light technology
- 13 colors of surround back‐lighting
- Hard‐wire ready
- Thermostat hard‐wire ready
- Approx. heating area 400 ‐ 500 sq. ft.
- Plug on left side
- Heat can operate without flame
- Clear decorative media
- Multi-function remote control for flame, surround back‐lighting and heater
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Bring comfort and elegance to your home or office through Sierra Flame 60" Linear Electric Fireplace with Steel Front. It features a deep charcoal colored steel surround. The three color strips generate more flame options than ever!
Introducing Sierra Flame by Amantii’s newest linear series of electric fireplaces featuring a deep charcoal colored steel surround. The steel surround has aesthetic proportions and features a touch pad with a numerical temperature display. Heat is emitted through the face below the glass viewing area allowing for a flush mount installation. If recessing is not an option, this model is also wall mountable and perfect in apartments of in places where renovation or construction is not an option.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I want to get one of these . Can I watch the fire and have the heater off ? Or does the heater always stay on .
You can use this with the heater off or on.
Specs say dimension is 71.5" W but drawing shows 66" wide at widest point. Please advise which number is correct. Thanks!
This is 66" Wide. Thank you for catching that.