- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 66.25”L x 29.25”W x 15.25”H
- Weight: 147 lbs.
- No longer comes with glass panel surround per CSA requirements
- Flagstone top and artificial stacked stone base
- 65,000 BTU burner. CSA certified.
- Burns for 7 hours (high setting) or 20 hours (low setting)
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel
- Basic assembly required
- Optional faux stone tank cover available
- Backed by manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty
- Must be converted to natural gas by a Certified Gas Technician
- External hose is required for connection to natural gas source
- LP fire table
- Tank seat
- 65,000 BTU linear burner
- Brown lava rock
- Electronic ignition
- Leveling feet
- Protective cover
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit
Add this elegant and cozy fire table to any outdoor living spaces. This rectangle fire Table, made of fiber-cast concrete, offers warmth and ambiance with a maximum of 65,000 BTUs of heat that burns for 7 hours (high setting) or 20 hours (low setting). Use with a standard 20 lb. propane tank or convert to Natural Gas with the included NG conversion kit and the help of a licensed professional.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.