- Ask A Question
- Fire table: 48"L x 20"W x 15"H;
- Weight: 84 lbs.
- Burn area: 33"L x 8"W x 2"D
- Linear burner tube: 23"L
- Shipping Dimensions: 52”L x 23”W x 23”H
- Shipping Weight: 120 lbs.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push-button ignition
- Made of cast MGO and powder-coated steel
- Pairs with the Real Flame T0025 Propane Tank Cover in a weathered slate
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 8.5 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician using NG conversion kit (G0002-09) sold separately
- Coordinates with the Real Flame propane tank cover T0025-weathered slate
- Weather, UV, and rust-resistant
- CSA certified
- Basic assembly required
Please Note: This fire bowl should be cleaned regularly to ensure safe use and extended product life. Do not attempt to clean unless fire is completely out and unit is cool to the touch. DO NOT use oven cleaner or abrasive cleaners as they will damage this product. Cover when not in use.California residents please click on the link below for information on Proposition 65 BEFORE purchasing.
- Fire table with leveling feet
- Stainless steel burner
- Burner lid
- Rust brown lava rock
- Tank seat
- 10' LP hose with regulator
- Vinyl storage cover
- 1 year limited warranty
Ideal for both backyard gatherings or quiet mornings at home, the Sullivan Rectangle Propane Fire Table features a durable gray powder-coated steel frame and a tabletop designed to look like reclaimed wood. A perfect combination of an industrial edge and rustic charm, this versatile fire table can be transformed into a useful coffee table with the included lid, making it ideal for both backyard evening gatherings or quiet mornings at home. Rust brown lava rock and a protective cover are also included. Available in a gray finish.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.