- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 50.5"L x 32.25" W x 15.5"H
- Weight: 168 lbs.
- Firebowl: 36"L x 18"W x 4.5"D
- Available in Glacier Gray finishes
- Burns Liquid Propane, rated at up to 50,000 BTUs of heat
- Certified for use with standard 20 lb LP tank, for up to 9 hours (high setting) or 26 hours (low setting) of burn time
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel
- Propane tank sits outside of the table and connects via an 8' gas hose (included)
- Optional matching propane tank cover available
- Concrete Material Color will be accurate but Actual finish will vary from photo
- Basic assembly required
- LP fire table
- 50,000 BTU burner
- Small brown lava rock
- Electronic ignition
- Leveling feet
- 8’ gas hose
- Tank seat for 20lb. LP cylinder
- Protective storage cover
- 2 year limited warranty
Add Baltic Rectangle Propane Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit to any outdoor spaces to reflect your style. It is made from tinted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel and available in Kodiak Brown and Glacier Gray finishes. Enjoy the warmth and comfort provided by this Propane Fire Table.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can the Baltic rectangle fireplace table be uses with fire resistant pebbles or logs? This would be used on a townhouse porch and I don’t want actual fire. Just the look!
The Baltic Rectangle Propane Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit will have an actual fire. There is no way for this product to emit heat without a real flame.