1. Welcoming – It does not matter if you have a medical practice, law office or a waiting room for your service department at a car dealership, you need a piece of art that is welcoming. No one likes the idea of walking into a waiting room. Plus, if there are already people there, and they all turn around to look at you, it can be very uncomfortable. Wall fountains are welcoming, and they create a focal point, so rather than noticing everyone looking at you, you notice a beautiful piece of art.
2. Moisture – Waiting rooms are generally dry because there is usually heat or air conditioning being used to keep the space at a consistent temperature. Wall fountains constantly add just a bit of moisture to the air to make the space more comfortable. No one wants to sit in a room where their skin feels instantly dry.
3. Noise Barrier – People in your waiting room don’t want to hear workers talking or fax machines in the office and they certainly do not want to hear a drill at the dentist or a child crying as they get a shot from the doctor. Although wall fountains may not block the noise entirely, they will help mask it considerably.
4. Soothing – Waiting typically makes people anxious and on edge, which means that by the time they are taken care of, they are often near their snapping point. Wall water features create a soothing environment. Instead of them being stressed, they will be calm, which is obviously healthier and a lot more pleasant.
5. Memorable – If you thrive on referrals, you will appreciate that a wall fountain in a waiting room can be fantastic marketing took, especially if you add your logo. Can you just imagine your business logo on a Summit Falls Wall Fountain? People will be talking about it, and your logo will be forever chiseled in their minds.