- Ask A Question
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Small Rock: 8" x 13" x 18"H
- Medium Rock: 17" x 15" x 24"H
- Large Rock: 19" x 16" x 28"H
- Basin Dimensions: 48"D x 16"H
- Available in Dapple Gray Rock with Black Pebbles and Chestnut Rock with Mixed Pebbles
- Molded from real stone and made of durable GFRC concrete, giving them a very natural look and texture
- Quality construction ensures many years of durability, yet weighs hundreds of pounds less than identical "real" stone
- 48" Achelous AquaBox Basin
- Basin Splash Apron
- 800 gph and 1300 gph Mag-Drive pumps, flow control valve, plumbing & tubing
- 240 lbs. polished pebbles
The fountain is constructed from sturdy GFRC concrete, mimicking the appearance of genuine stone, resulting in an authentic and natural feel. Its exceptional construction ensures long-lasting durability, while being substantially lighter in weight than similar "real" stone fountains, which can weigh several hundred pounds more.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.