- Ask A Question
- GFRC Silver Falls Fountain Rock
- Rock Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 26" high
- Rock Weight: 30 lbs.
- Reservoir: Large GFRC Fountain Basin
- Basin Dimensions: 40" x 46" x 14"H
- Basin Weight: 56 lbs.
- Reservoir Capacity: 82 gallons
- Available in Dapple Gray Rock with Black Pebbles and Chestnut Rock with Mixed Pebbles
- Molded from real stone and made of durable GFRC concrete, giving them a very natural look and texture
- Quality construction ensures many years of durability, yet weighs hundreds of pounds less than identical "real" stone
- Pump: Medium Blue Thumb Mag-Drive Pump: 660 gph flow
- Plumbing: Kink-free tubing with quick disconnects, ball valve and required fittings
- Polished Pebbles
Enhance the beauty and ambiance of a garden or outdoor space with the Silver Falls Outdoor Fountain Rock. Constructed from sturdy GFRC concrete, this unique water feature mimics the appearance of genuine stone, resulting in an authentic and natural feel. Its exceptional construction ensures long-lasting durability, while being substantially lighter in weight than similar "real" stone fountains, which can weigh several hundred pounds more.
It is very important for you to protect your cast stone and pottery fountains, birdbaths, planters and statuary from the freeze-thaw cycle during the winter months. Ideally, cast stone and pottery décor that can collect water, should not be left outside when temperatures dip down to freezing. They should be stored indoors or in a dry protected place such as a covered porch or garage that is away from the elements. This is not always possible, so it is recommended that you completely dry out your décor and add a waterproof cover. This is because any cast stone or pottery component that can hold water and freeze has the potential to crack and crumble. Components such as fountain pedestals which remain in a basin/pool can also crack or crumble.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
Fore more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.