- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: H112" x W99½"
- Weight: 2285 pounds
- Available in 47 Finishes
- Material: Cast Stone
- Made in the USA
- Shown in Natural finish
- 1 year warranty
- Recirculating electric pump
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2 -3 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
1. Does this come in pieces to assemble in site ? what is the weight for the heaviest piece. Do I need a machine (A forklift or bobcat etc) to assemble and place it? 2. The floor basin: does it come in several pieces? Does it have a liner to keep the water from leaking? How do you waterproof the basin? 3. If I feed water with a live pipe line , what size of pipe I will need to run. How deep the pipeline should be placed under the driveway to avoid freezing (I am talking negative 40 deg Celc at night for 3 months of the year)
1. This fountain does come in parts. The heaviest piece will be the largest bowl. That piece is approximately 475 lbs, and its dimensions are: H10½" D53" BD14". This fountain will be delivered palletized on two pallets, plus the tub liner. It will be delivered curbside with a liftgate. You will not need a forklift to offload the fountain from the semi-truck, but you may want a bobcat for moving the pieces and installing.
2. The bottom basin is comprised of a heavy duty plastic liner that keeps it watertight. There will be 8 concrete sectional pieces that will tuck over the liner. As the liner has no holes or openings, you do not need to seal the basin to prevent it from leaking.
3. Because the basin does not have a hole, you will not be able to run a pipe directly under the fountain to feed it water. We do sell an autorefill system that you can hook up to a waterline, but the hose for that connection will run over the plastic liner, and under the concrete sectionals (so nothing will hang over the edge). For the instructions manual, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in an area with freezing temperatures, you will need to fully winterize your fountain. This means, draining the fountain and covering it to prevent moisture from accumulating. While fountains are durable to cold temperatures, when moisture freezes and expands, it can cause cracking/crumbling.