- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 18"H x 30"W x 80"L // opened – 9"H x 60"W x 80"L
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- Modular daybed and chaise – perfect for napping or sleeping.
- Easily adapts to a queen size mattress to host one or two overnighters.
- Includes layer of premium soft foam on both pieces for optimum comfort and support while sleeping. Crafted with a pair of 30” wide foam platforms.
- Wood feet are made from solid maple; can be stained to match any décor.
- Adjustable bolster is perfect headrest or place under knees for back strain relief.
- Woven polyester covers machine wash in cold water, tumble dry low heat.
- Arrives vacuum rolled compressed to save on shipping costs and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Hidden wood base is flat-packed for quick and easy assembly.
- No tools required.
- Made with pride in Atlanta, GA.
The Alon Santa Fe daybed combines the beauty and charm of the American Southwest with a modern, rustic-chic appeal. Crafted with a pair of foam platforms and covered with a premium southwestern-inspired woven fabric, the Alon Daybed Santa Fe acts as a cozy chaise lounge when stacked, and doubles as a queen-size platform when placed side by side. This design is elevated with beautiful hand-crafted maple legs that can be secured in seconds to the easy-to-assemble internal wooden frame. The repositionable, removable bolster is an added bonus that not only complements the Alon Santa Fe’s streamlined design but also serves as an armrest or pillow that can be removed, thanks to its flexible elastic strap. The Alon Santa Fe daybed is available in three gorgeous washable woven fabrics that include vibrant red and black, sultry blue and brown, and an earthy tan and brown, each accented with a warm gold tone to create a true rustic western elegance for any setting. Beneath these washable covers are layers of body supporting satisfaction by means of high-density polyurethane foam and a supple comfort foam top layer.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.