- Ask A Question
Trim and Surface Options
This Fountain Comes In Over 12 Different Trim and Over 7 Different Surface Options To Choose FromCLICK HERE TO SEE EXAMPLES
Since our water features use natural stone, variations are expected.
Ordering your fountain with the optional stone selection allows you see and select your exact stone before it ships. This ensures there are no surprises. If ordering a mirror surface water feature the stone selection is not needed.
Company Signage With Style
Add Your Logo To Your Feature
Click link below to request a mock up with your logo on this water fountainCLICK HERE TO SEE LOGO EXAMPLES AND REQUEST MOCK UP
Manufactured in the USA
This water feature is manufactured in the USA and comes with a One Year manufacturer's warranty
Optional LED Lights that are programmable with remote
(15 different colors with lighting effects)
Fountain Cleaner - will help with hard water stains and mineral build up (not recommended for fountains with logos).
Indoor/Outdoor Hood Covers Available - Place your fountain outdoors with our available hood covers.CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Dimensions: 60"W x 96"H x 14"D - Forklift Required
- Oversized Item - please call to discuss important shipping details.
- Clear, Green, & Blue Glass Weight: 275 lbs./Shipping Weight: 500 lbs.
- Silver & Bronze Mirror Weight: 290 lbs./Shipping Weight: 525 lbs.
- Multi-color, Green, & Black Featherstone Weight: 250 lbs. / Shipping Weight: 450 lbs.
- Handmade in the USA
- Simple set-up
- Includes remote that controls the lights and water from anywhere in the room
- Comes with an optional Color Changing LED Lighting with Remote
- The welded plastic liner is double tested and prevents against leakage
- A uniquely designed water distribution unit system won’t clog, thus giving you even water flow
- Only one cord plugs into the wall and can come out of either the right or left bottom corner of the tray
- Durable powder coat finish on all of our painted metal trim
- Fully contained
- Polished River Pebbles
- LED Lighting and 4 Bulbs (GU10)
- Soft White LED bulbs (2700K-3000K) have replaced all halogen bulbs
- Printed instructions and a URL for an installation video
- Electric pump
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
The Grandeur River Floor Fountain offers versatility while creating a breathtaking display of water in motion. It can be placed in any room but also makes a great room divider as it is viewable from both sides.
These features are made with natural stones. Fissures, fill materials in cavities, flaking of layered stone surfaces, natural grooves or lines, and chips off corners that do not inhibit the performance or aesthetics of the water feature are part of the natural stones and do not constitute a warranty claim.
Disclaimer: Because all of our stones are natural, they are each unique in color and texture and will vary from the pictures shown. We do offer a stone selection option where you can select your stone before we ship it to you. For more information please contact Soothing Company Customer Service.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, how often would I need to refill the water for this?
Every location is different. Typically 2-4 times a week is not uncommon. After owning the fountain for a couple of weeks you will get a good idea on your refill schedule
Do you install this product? Do the fountain require a drain?
Sorry, we do not offer installation for this product however it is very easy to install. It will take two people and probably 1-1.5 hours to install. They are easy enough for home owners to assemble themselves, the fountain is just a little heavy thus a 2-3 people will be needed. It does not require a drain. It is self contained.
What is the blurry black square image on the fountain in some of the photos above? Only three photos show the blurry black square.
That is just an image on the wall behind the fountain. Objects behind fountains that are clear glass will appear distorted. The black object will not show up on your fountain as its not part of the water feature.
How of do you need to clean the glass?
You will want to turn off the water and clean down the feature once a quarter.