- Ask A Question
- Chair dimensions: 58.5"L x 32.5" W x 24.5"H
- Seat cushion dimensions: 26.5"x 21"x 6"
- Back cushion dimensions: 26.5"x 14"x 6"
- Chair Weight: 59 lbs.
- Made from Eucalyptus wood, olefin, and polyurethane foam
- Detachable cushion with removable cushion cover in Natural Taupe
- Cushion cover is made of solution-dyed acrylic outdoor fabric - UV rated for 500 hours
- UV / Rust Resistant
- FSC Certified
- 550 lb. weight limit
- Assembly required / Ships in one package
- Coordinates with Speer Casual Chair
Disclaimers: Due to differences in monitor resolutions, actual color may differ from photo.
- 1 Chair
- 2 back and seat cushions
- Hardware kit
- Allen wrench
- Limited 1 year warranty
Create a romantic atmosphere in outdoor living space with this Speer Two Seat Bench by Real Flame. Made from Eucalyptus wood, it comes with natural taupe seat and back cushions, offering a totally unique and comfortable experience. Complete collection with the Speer Casual Chair.
Care and Storage Instructions
-During winter or wet season, be sure to store in a cool, well-ventilated area to help prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of timber.
-To clean frame, wash it with soapy water using a soft cloth or soft non-metallic brush. Rinse off furniture and dry with a soft clean cloth. This should be done monthly for exposed furniture, and two to three times a year for fully protected furniture.
-Cushion care; Remove cushion covers before washing. Hand wash in mild solution of warm soapy water. Do not machine wash or dry clean. Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly in the shade. Do not use chemical cleaning agents or solvents. Do no bleach. Store cushions in a dry area during periods of extended or heavy rain to avoid soaking the fill.
-To maintain eucalyptus, oil as directed. Oil not included.
- If Eucalyptus furniture is neglected with prolonged unprotected exposure to the elements may discolor unit to a silvery gray and hairline cracks may appear. To restore the timber, sanding and oiling may be required.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.