- Ask A Question
Trim and Surface Options
This Fountain Comes In Over 12 Different Trim and Over 18 Different Surface Options To Choose FromCLICK HERE TO SEE EXAMPLES
Since our water features use natural stone, variations are expected.
Ordering your fountain with the optional stone selection allows you see and select your exact stone before it ships. This ensures there are no surprises. If ordering a mirror surface water feature the stone selection is not needed.
Company Signage With Style
Add Your Logo To Your Feature
Click link below to request a mock up with your logo on this water fountainCLICK HERE TO SEE LOGO EXAMPLES AND REQUEST MOCK UP
Manufactured in the USA
This water feature is manufactured in the USA and comes with a One Year manufacturer's warranty
Optional LED Lights that are programmable with remote
(15 different colors with lighting effects)
Fountain Cleaner - will help with hard water stains and mineral build up (not recommended for fountains with logos).
Indoor/Outdoor Hood Covers Available - Place your fountain outdoors with our available hood covers.CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Dimensions: 31”W x 70”H x 14”D
- View current stone inventory HERE.
- Silver & Bronze Mirror Weight: 150 lbs./Shipping Weight: 230 lbs.
- Multi-color, Green, & Black Featherstone Weight: 125 lbs. / Shipping Weight: 225 lbs.
- Multi-color & Green Slate Weight: 960 lbs./ Shipping Weight: 1325 lbs.
- Brown & Green Rainforest Marble Weight: 255 lbs./Shipping Weight: 300 lbs.
- Black Spider Marble Weight: 265 lbs./Shipping Weight: 310 lbs.
- Chavo, Piano, Grindio, Fantasia, Magnifico Travertine Weight: 255 lbs. / Shipping Weight: 300 lbs.
- Blue and Red Patagonia Granite Weight: 265 lbs./Shipping Weight: 310 lbs.
- Norwegian Rose Granite Weight 265 lbs./Shipping Weight: 310 lbs.
- Ships: Common Carrier
- Usage: Indoor
- Handmade in the USA
- Simple set-up
- Includes remote that controls the lights and water from anywhere in the room
- Comes with an optional Color Changing LED Lighting with Remote
- The welded plastic liner is double tested and prevents against leakage
- A uniquely designed water distribution unit system won’t clog, thus giving you even water flow
- Only one cord plugs into the wall and can come out of either the right or left bottom corner of the tray
- Durable powder coat finish on all of our painted metal trim
- Fully contained
- Polished River Pebbles
- LED Lighting and 3 Bulbs (GU10)
- Soft White LED bulbs (2700K-3000K) have replaced all halogen bulbs
- Printed instructions and a URL for an installation video
- Electric pump
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
If you are looking for an elegant addition to your home, office, or business, the Harmony River Floor Fountain - Rear Mounted is an excellent choice. This water feature creates a mesmerizing display of water in motion that will add style and class to any room.
These features are made with natural stones. Fissures, fill materials in cavities, flaking of layered stone surfaces, natural grooves or lines, and chips off corners that do not inhibit the performance or aesthetics of the water feature are part of the natural stones and do not constitute a warranty claim.
Disclaimer: Because all of our stones are natural, they are each unique in color and texture and will vary from the pictures shown. We do offer a stone selection option where you can select your stone before we ship it to you. For more information please contact Soothing Company Customer Service.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many gallons of water does the base hold?
Approximately 12 gallons.
What is this \"Photo Stone Selection\" ? Please let us know. Thanks! Photo Stone Selection 5 Stone Selection +$100.00
Since every stone is natural, they will vary in color. This stone selection allows you to choose the stone before it ships out.
What should be added to the water so no mold or mildew develops? The LED lights at the top of the water wall are very close to the water which is making me very nervous. Is this okay since the lights stay on all the time? I am filling the water wall everyday with almost a gallon of water due to evaporation. Is this normal? Thank you!
If your fountain doesn't have a logo, then you can use this product: https://www.soothingwalls.com/protec-fountain-cleaner.html Yes, it is fine about the closeness of the LED lights. Every location is different regarding on refilling your fountain. During the colder months, you will lose more water through evaporation since your heat is on. Other factors are how often you use the fountain, if it is near a vent/door/window/etc. You can let the water level go down a little more, just want to make sure your pump is always covered.
I am about to order from you a Harmony River floor fountain (brown marble) to be built into a large bookcase currently under construction. My questions: 1) since this fountain sets on the floor, what does \"center mount\" mean?; 2) what about cord clearance--can the fountain be mounted in front of a wall outlet?; 3) is any clearance required at the top edge of the fountain to allow for heat dissipation, or can a book shelve be flush with the top edge of the fountain? Thanks.
Hello and thank you for reaching out to us: 1. Center mount, usually for clear glass fountains, has the surface mounted on the center of the base. The rear mounted, the brown marble option, has the surface mounted on the rear of the base (against the wall). 2. Yes, you can. 3. We recommend a little clearance, if you don't give much clearance you will need to assemble the fountain and then push it into place. Also keep in mind that anytime you need to clean the hood or distribution system you will need to slide the fountain out to remove it. Please give us a call if you have any further questions - 1-888-839-3597
How much extra would it cost to do 8\' X 32\" tranquil river?
Please send us your custom request to firstname.lastname@example.org We would need to know if you what surface and trim options you would like so we can quote it properly. Thank you!
Can this fountain be made with some sort of adjustable, medusa-like (bendable/directional) lighting in the bottom of the fountain? If not IN the bottom then attached to the sides but at the bottom of the piece? We have a sculpture in a corner that we wanted to put a free-standing fountain on each wall but need light (lower and pointing UP at the sculpture).... Any ideas???
The fountain has room, it needs to be low voltage, do you have a photo of what type of lighting you are looking for? I am sure we can work something out. Please email us at email@example.com