- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Sold as Set of 4
- XLarge Dimensions: 22.5"L x 22.5"W x 24.5"H - Weight: 70 lbs.
- Large Dimensions:18.75″L x 18.75"W x 19.75″H - Weight: 44 lbs.
- Medium Dimensions: 14″L x 14"W x 15.75″H - Weight: 28 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 8″L x 8"W x 12"H - Weight: 12 lbs.
- Set Weight: 154 lbs.
- Shown in Blue Pearl finish
- Available in Antique Pearl, and Sapphire finishes
- Material: Glazed Terra Cotta
- One drainage hole, centered, approximately 3/4"
- Hand made artisan quality pottery
- High fired at 990 (terra cotta) to 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to maximize frost resistance and durability
- Frost Resistant
- Less vulnerable to winter damage
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, it should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
While the high firing temperature & quality of our Glazed & Terra Cotta containers results in a durable & frost-resistant product, we still recommend that they be stored in a frost-free covered area in winter. If left outside, water may accumulate in the container & freeze, causing the planter to crack & break. Planters that must be left outside should be covered to prevent water, snow & ice from accumulating inside the planter.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
Liquid error (product-description-tabs line 1): include usage is not allowed in this context