- Ask A Question
- Sold as Set of 4 of the same color
- Extra Large Dimensions: 28.25"D x 22.5"H
- Large Dimensions: 22"D x 17.75"H
- Medium Dimensions: 15.75"D x 13.75"H
- Small Dimensions: 11.75"D x 11.7"H
- Total Weight: 175 lbs.
- Crafted from glazed terra cotta
- Shown in Blue Pearl finish
- Also available in Sapphire finish
- Material: Glazed Terra Cotta
- One drainage hole, centered, approximately 3/4"
- Hand made artisan quality pottery
- High fired at 990 (terra cotta) to 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to maximize frost resistance and durability
- Less vulnerable to winter damage
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
Let the Andromeda Planter Set of 4 bring that charm into your home. Comes in 4 different sizes, you can use it from small to big plants of your choice. This is durable and made of high-quality materials.
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, it should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
While the high firing temperature & quality of our Glazed & Terra Cotta containers results in a durable & frost-resistant product, we still recommend that they be stored in a frost-free covered area in winter. If left outside, water may accumulate in the container & freeze, causing the planter to crack & break. Planters that must be left outside should be covered to prevent water, snow & ice from accumulating inside the planter.
Liquid error (product-description-tabs line 1): include usage is not allowed in this context