- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Sold as Set of 3
- Large Dimensions: 19.75"D x 8"H
- Medium Dimensions: 15.25"D x 6.25"H
- Small Dimensions: 11.75"D x 4.75"H
- Set Weight: 55 lbs.
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made from fiber cement and other naturally found materials
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- Comes with a drain hole
- Made in the USA
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
This Rio Bowl in Playa Blanca - Set of 3 is a beautiful, timeless and low-bowl design suitable for indoor or outdoor use. This looks like made of iron lead but it is made from relatively lighter materials such as fiber cement.
Eco-friendly fiber cement planters are composed of cement and jute fiber that replaces the stone aggregate that is traditionally used in cast stone. This creates a strong and durable planter that weighs 25% less than traditional cast stone.
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.