- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Sold individually
- XL: 26"L x 26"W 26"H - Weight: 35 lbs.
- Large: 22"L x 22"W x 22"H - Weight: 22 lbs.
- Medium: 18.5"L x 18.5"W x 18.5"H - Weight: 15 lbs.
- Small: 15.25"L x 15.25"W x 15.25"H - Weight: 11 lbs.
- Finish/Color: Onyx Black Lite®/Lead Lite®
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made from fiber clay and other naturally found materials
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Comes with a drain hole
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
Enjoy the beauty of nature with this Sandhurst Square Lite® Planter. This will enhance the beauty of every blooms and plants you put in it. It is made from fiber clay, lead and concrete.
Campania's Fiberglass, known as Lite®, is a composite material containing unsaturated polyester resin, sand, stone powder, talc powder, and fiberglass. Our Lite® planters meet commercial standards and often feature internal ribbing for added strength and durability. These planters are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, commonly used in rooftop gardens, terraces, hospitality projects, public spaces, and restaurants. They're an excellent choice when lightweight materials are required for large-scale plantings. Fiberglass planters are easy to ship and handle, resistant to UV exposure and extreme temperatures, and won't corrode from contact with soil, eliminating the need for plastic liners.
Cleaning Instructions: Campania Lite® planters can be cleaned with either water or Windex® with Ammonia-D. Spray down the surface of the planter where it is dirty and use a lint-free cloth or sponge to wipe the surface. Note that it may take several cycles of wiping and drying before the planter is completely clean. This is normal and to be expected with the texture in the fiberglass. Do not pressure wash, use alcohol based cleaners, apply corrosive cleaners or clean with anything abrasive.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.