- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 14.96"L x 14.96"W x 12.6"H
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Comes in Extra Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes - Sold Separately
- Also sold as Set of 5
- Finishes are textured to provide scratch resistance
- Materials: Unsaturated polyester resin, sand, stone powder, talc powder, and fiberglass.
- This innovative material convincingly replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials.
- Lightweight and appropriate for indoor and outside use in medium-low traffic areas, patios, terraces and gardens
- Produced by a patented process.
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly.
- One drainage hole, centered, approximately 3/4" - 1"
- Product is handmade by skilled artisans.
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color.
This Portsmouth Round Lead Lite Planter - Small is made from contemporary but comfortable design. You can have any blooms planted on it and it will surely enhance its beauty. It replicates the look of lead, iron, and concrete but this is up to 80% lighter than traditional materials.
Campania's Fiberglass, known as Lite®, is a composite material containing unsaturated polyester resin, sand, stone powder, talc powder, and fiberglass. Our Lite® planters meet commercial standards and often feature internal ribbing for added strength and durability. These planters are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, commonly used in rooftop gardens, terraces, hospitality projects, public spaces, and restaurants. They're an excellent choice when lightweight materials are required for large-scale plantings. Fiberglass planters are easy to ship and handle, resistant to UV exposure and extreme temperatures, and won't corrode from contact with soil, eliminating the need for plastic liners.
Cleaning Instructions: Campania Lite® planters can be cleaned with either water or Windex® with Ammonia-D. Spray down the surface of the planter where it is dirty and use a lint-free cloth or sponge to wipe the surface. Note that it may take several cycles of wiping and drying before the planter is completely clean. This is normal and to be expected with the texture in the fiberglass. Do not pressure wash, use alcohol based cleaners, apply corrosive cleaners or clean with anything abrasive.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.