NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
The Smithsonian Lotus Fountain lends a charming quality to your setting, while the flowing water will sooth and relax. The detail of the lily is stunning, and creates a unique and peaceful sound as water flows through it. Place it out amongst your garden of blooms and greens to create a soft and romantic setting.
Smithsonian Lotus Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Great for outdoor use
- Shown in English Moss
- Wide choice of color options
Smithsonian Lotus Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
Smithsonian Lotus Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24.75"W x 23.75"H
- Weight: 251 lbs.
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
Does water fill the basin bowl?
Posted byon Tuesday, August 15, 2017Yes, the water collects in the basin beneath the lotus. The pump then forces it back up through the center.