- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Sold as Set of 8
- Large: 6.75" W x 12.5" H | Weight: 4 lbs.
- Small: 6.5" W x 9.5" H | Weight: 3 lbs.
- Total Weight: 30 lbs.
- Product Material: Glazed Terra Cotta
- Available in Beige and Bronze as shown
- Clay is fired and cold painted
- Planters do not have drainage holes
- This series of planters is not recommended for outdoor use in areas with freeze/thaw cycles
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
Campania’s terra cotta planters are handmade from natural clay using traditional artisanal techniques and high-fired at temperatures between 990-1000 degrees centigrade to ensure frost resistance and durability. As the name implies, cold painted indicates that the color is applied to the surface of the piece after its fired. As such, the color is not integral to the piece as in a fully glazed planter. To maintain the integrity of the surface color of the planter, we recommend that Cold Painted pieces be used indoors only.
Care & Maintenance/Planting Instructions: Cold painted planters are recommended for indoor use only. If your planter is supplied with a saucer and drain hole, it is important that the drain holes remain clear to ensure proper drainage.
Cleaning Instructions: Campania’s Terra Cotta planters can be cleaned with mild soapy water. Spray down the surface of the planter where it is dirty and use a lint-free cloth, soft bristle brush or sponge to wipe the surface. Note that it may take several cycles of wiping and drying before the planter is completely clean. Do not pressure wash, use alcohol based cleaners, apply corrosive cleaners or clean with anything abrasive.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.