- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Planter Dimensions: 19.75"L x 19.75"W x 21"H
- Planter Weight: 20 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 20.5"L x 20.5"W x 23"H
- Assembled Weight: 50 lbs.
- Color/Finish: Lead Lite
- Designed to enhance any garden or patio area
- The planter comes with the powder coated decorative metal frame and can be used with our without the frame
- Frame slides easily over planter
- Comes fully assembled when delivered
- Lightweight and contemporary
- Materials: Unsaturated polyester resin, sand, stone powder, talc powder, and fiberglass.
- This innovative material convincingly replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials.
- Lightweight and appropriate for indoor and outside use in medium-low traffic areas, patios, terraces and gardens
- Produced by a patented process.
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly.
- One drainage hole, centered, approximately 3/4" diameter
- Product is handmade by skilled artisans.
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color.
This beautiful and fully functional Square Villandry Planter Lite - Small is a great addition to your home. You can easily change the looks of this planter by removing the frames on each side.
Campania's Fiberglass, known as Lite®, is a composite material containing unsaturated polyester resin, sand, stone powder, talc powder, and fiberglass. Our Lite® planters meet commercial standards and often feature internal ribbing for added strength and durability. These planters are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, commonly used in rooftop gardens, terraces, hospitality projects, public spaces, and restaurants. They're an excellent choice when lightweight materials are required for large-scale plantings. Fiberglass planters are easy to ship and handle, resistant to UV exposure and extreme temperatures, and won't corrode from contact with soil, eliminating the need for plastic liners.
Cleaning Instructions: Campania Lite® planters can be cleaned with either water or Windex® with Ammonia-D. Spray down the surface of the planter where it is dirty and use a lint-free cloth or sponge to wipe the surface. Note that it may take several cycles of wiping and drying before the planter is completely clean. This is normal and to be expected with the texture in the fiberglass. Do not pressure wash, use alcohol based cleaners, apply corrosive cleaners or clean with anything abrasive.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.