- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 14"H x 19"W x 19"L
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Color: Dark & Light Granite Greys
- QUICK AND EASY out of the box set up - Perfect water feature for outdoor, gardens, backyards, decks, patios, and porches
- DURABLE light-weight cast resin and fiberglass vortex water fountain - hand finished by skilled artisans
- MESMERIZING cool LEDs for an incredible night time effect - Decorative stones included - Large 8 Gal capacity
- LOW MAINTENANCE variable speed recirculating pump included - 350 GPH - Plugs into regular electrical outlet
- Recirculating electric pump
- LED lights
Sleek and stunning, the Tenaya Granite Vortex Fountain with LED Lights will make a great accent to any outdoor setting. It features a contemporary design and is hand finished by skilled artisans. It is light-weight and very easy to set up.
It is very important for you to protect your cast stone and pottery fountains, birdbaths, planters and statuary from the freeze-thaw cycle during the winter months. Ideally, cast stone and pottery décor that can collect water, should not be left outside when temperatures dip down to freezing. They should be stored indoors or in a dry protected place such as a covered porch or garage that is away from the elements. This is not always possible, so it is recommended that you completely dry out your décor and add a waterproof cover. This is because any cast stone or pottery component that can hold water and freeze has the potential to crack and crumble. Components such as fountain pedestals which remain in a basin/pool can also crack or crumble.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
Fore more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.