- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Sold as Set of 2
- Large Dimensions: 20.50"D x 19.75"H
- Small Dimensions: 16.25"D x 15.75"H
- Weight: 79 lbs.
- Color is Playa Blanca
- Made from fiber cement and other naturally found materials
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- Comes with a drain hole
This Tecate Planter in Playa Blanca - Set of 2 is a nicely designed planter for all your needs. It replicates the look of lead, iron, and concrete but it is up to eighty percent lighter than other materials.
Eco-friendly fiber cement planters are composed of cement and jute fiber that replaces the stone aggregate that is traditionally used in cast stone. This creates a strong and durable planter that weighs 25% less than traditional cast stone.
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
Liquid error (product-description-tabs line 1): include usage is not allowed in this context