- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Dimensions: 8"L x 8"W x 9.25"H
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Available Only in Color Shown
- *Please Note: Color is Hand Applied and Will Vary
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Manufactured with a high density cast stone mix
- Comes with a drain hole approximately .75" in diameter
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Made in the USA
This Stone Chestnut Garden Planter is a lovely addition to any outdoor space. Its unique design is truly eye-catching since it resembles a real tree. It is made from cast stone mix which is guaranteed to be durable and long lasting.
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, they should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside to a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.