- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
- Available in 2 sizes - Sold Separately
- Large Dimensions: 18.5"L x 18.5"W 22"H - Weight: 129 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 15.5"L x 15.5"W x 20"H - Weight: 100 lbs.
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS) for large and Aged Limestone (AL) for small
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Manufactured with a high-density cast stone mix
- Comes with a drain hole approximately .75" in diameter
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Made in the USA
This St. Remy Urn Garden Planter is a beautiful planter for your plants. It is made from cast stone which is known to be durable and long lasting. This makes a great focal point to any garden setting.
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, they should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside to a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.