- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Sold as Set of 3 of the same color
- Large: 17.75″D x 15.75″H with Base: 10.25″ - Weight: 73 lbs.
- Medium: 13.75″D x 12.25″H with Base: 8.75″ - Weight: 37 lbs.
- Small: 9.75″D x 9″H with Base: 6.75″ - Weight: 17 lbs.
- Set Weight: 127 lbs.
- Crafted from glazed terra cotta
- Available in Antico Terra Cotta and Bronze finishes
- Comes with drainage holes
- Hand made artisan quality pottery
- High fired at 990 (terra cotta) to 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to maximize frost resistance and durability
- Frost Resistant
- Less vulnerable to winter damage
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
You will love the difference it makes when a plant is placed on a nice planter like this Square Ipanema Planter - Set of 3. It has unique details and prints surrounding it which makes the planter truly beautiful and one-of-a-kind.
While the high firing temperature and quality of our glazed and terra cotta containers results in a durable and frost-resistant product, we still recommend that they be stored in a frost-free covered area in winter. If left outside, water may accumulate in the container and freeze, causing the planter to crack and break. Planters that must be left outside should be covered to prevent water, snow and ice from accumulating inside the planter.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
Liquid error (product-description-tabs line 1): include usage is not allowed in this context