- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Sold as Set of 2
- Large Dimensions: 14.25″W x 25.5″H - Base: 7.25"D - Weight: 41 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 10.25″W x 19″H - Base: 5.5″D - Weight: 21 lbs.
- Available in French Blue, Seafoam Green, Cream, and Café Au Lait
- Comes with a drain hole
- Handmade artisan quality pottery
- High fired at 990 (terra cotta) to 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to maximize frost resistance and durability
- Less vulnerable to winter damage
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
While the high firing temperature & quality of our Glazed & Terra Cotta containers results in a durable & frost-resistant product, we still recommend that they be stored in a frost-free covered area in winter. If left outside, water may accumulate in the container & freeze, causing the planter to crack & break. Planters that must be left outside should be covered to prevent water, snow & ice from accumulating inside the planter.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.