- CA Residents
- Ask A Question
- Product Dimensions and Weight:
- 22″W x 19″H x Base: 13″ Diam.
- Top: 19" Diam.
- Height: 18"H
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- 18.5″W x 15.5″H x Base: 10″ Diam.
- Top: 15″ Diam.
- Height: 15″ Diam.
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- 14.5″W x 12.5″H x Base: 8″ Diam.
- Top: 12″ Diam.
- Height: 12″H
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Total Weight: 65 lbs.
- Product Material: Glazed Terra Cotta
- Product Finish: Pearl
- Sold as a set of 3
- Hand made artisan quality pottery
- High fired at 990 (terra cotta) to 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to maximize frost resistance and durability
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
- Planters have drainage holes
While the high firing temperature & quality of our Glazed & Terra Cotta containers results in a durable & frost-resistant product, we still recommend that they be stored in a frost-free covered area in winter. If left outside, water may accumulate in the container & freeze, causing the planter to crack & break. Planters that must be left outside should be covered to prevent water, snow & ice from accumulating inside the planter.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.